What would £6,000 every year mean to you?
- A luxury holiday to Paris
- Saving towards a deposit for your first home
- The opportunity to go back to university
- To turn your ‘one day’ dream into reality
My name is Nargis, I live in London, and I’m an expert money saver.
Many years ago I repaid my £11,000 student loan in less than two years. More recently, I was worried by the uncertainty of Brexit and the rising cost of food, so I set myself a money saving challenge to see how much I could save in three months. By being financially savvy and through willpower, I saved up £6,000. In total I have saved £17,000/$22,000 over the years.
I have now fine tuned my money saving skills and have created a system on how to save money fast. I work with clients on a 1:1 basis, offering Skype consultations to people who want to change their approach to money and learn how to save money fast. I believe saving money should be fun, I always give my clients a money saving challenge so that they can start implementing what I teach them straight away.
Think of it like a money saving Bootcamp to get you started on your money saving journey.
What I teach are the practical tips I have used over the years that helped me to save £6,000 in a short amount of time. Trying out different techniques to figure out what works and what doesn’t. But as I know everyone is different, I work with clients to create an individual plan that is suitable to you. No off the shelf cookie cutter approach here.
Here’s how I can help you:
- A 1-2-1 Skype consultation
- A 6 week money saving challenge designed to make saving money fun
- A weekly email on the weekend to motivate you for the week ahead
- Email support during the challenge
- Practical tips on how to save money fast
- Develop a positive relationship with money
- Change your money mindset
- The inside scoop on how I saved money in a short amount of time.
- Learn a new life skill that will create more wealth for years to come
If you would like to find out more information or to receive a free Spending Diary template please email me at: